Employment Legislation Summary 2016
In its 2016 session, the Connecticut General Assembly passed a number of new laws affecting employers. Except as otherwise noted, the changes are effective October 1, 2016. This legislative summary outlines each of these new laws, but the specific provisions should be reviewed in the context of specific situations.
Click to download our 2016 Employment Legislation Summary.
Employment Law Letter – Summer 2016
- New Connecticut Pay Equity Law Gets First Test
- Emotional Distress Awards Becoming More Common
- Aggregate Teacher Ratings Found To Be Public Records
- ABC Test Clarified By Connecticut Supreme Court
- Legal Briefs…and Footnotes
Click here to read the Employment Law Letter – Summer 2016.