In 2021, the General Assembly made a number of changes in the statutes that affect public education in Connecticut. This complimentary webinar is intended to give public and charter school personnel an overview of the legislative changes affecting students, school district operations, and personnel/employment.
- Remote learning
- Immunizations and religious exemptions
- Social-emotional learning
- Birth-to-three early intervention services
- Union access to employees
- Remote board of education meetings
For more information, please visit the event page on our website.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 12:00 NOON – 1:30 PM EDT
We reserve the right to register only clients and prospective clients of the firm.