Shipman environmental lawyers Andrew Davis and Alfredo Fernández will be joined by James Hiller and John Wilhite from SLR, a global environmental consultant and advisory group, to present an informative program regarding the EPA’s compliance assurance and enforcement initiative pursuant to the Clean Air Act and the Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act, specifically focused on ammonia refrigeration in ice rinks.
Presenters will address key legal and technical issues to consider for your facilities to effectively manage ammonia refrigeration systems, including those used at ice rinks.
Our presenters will address:
- EPA’s main focus during the initiative and impacts for your facility
- Legal and regulatory compliance framework
- How to proactively assess and document compliance
- Refrigeration basics: What is ammonia and why is it regulated?
- Best practices using counsel and environmental consultants
- Important considerations for agency inspections
Attendees will benefit from this engaging discussion with experienced professionals who regularly assist facilities with both legal and technical issues surrounding environmental compliance generally and this topic specifically.
Who Should Attend: Facilities Managers, Heads of School, CFOs, HR Professionals and Environmental Managers.
The time to proactively assess your ice rink’s refrigerant system for environmental compliance is now. To learn how your facility can be prepared, register today.