Join us for our complimentary seminar, “2014 Education Legislation Summary: What You Need to Know.” In its 2014 session, the Connecticut General Assembly made a number of statutory changes that affect Connecticut school districts. This workshop is intended to give you an overview of some of the changes that were made in the area of education this year.
Workshop topics will include:
- Student Expulsion and Expunging of Records
- Teen Dating Violence, Bullying and Safe School Climate Plans
- Mandated Reporting
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- Youth Athletics and Concussions
- Uniform Regional School Calendar
- Other legislation regarding Operations, Finance, Students and Employment
Coffee and a light breakfast will be served.
Click here to view the event brochure.
September 23, 2014
9:45 AM – 12:00 PM
Shipman & Goodwin
300 Atlantic Street
Stamford, CT 06901