Compliance Requirements, Construction Projects and Crisis Management
Please join Shipman & Goodwin’s Environmental and Construction attorneys for an informative program regarding the most pressing environmental issues facing public schools today. This seminar will address the following:
- Environmental requirements for public schools
- Environmental issues in construction, renovation & demolition projects
- Renewable energy/green building
- Handling crises – mold, asbestos, lead, PCBs, indoor air, and other hazardous building materials
- The process – engaging consultants, protecting the attorney-client privilege and strategic reporting
- Performance of the remediation
- Best practices for contracting and dispute avoidance
This program is intended for Superintendents, Business Managers and Facilities personnel.
Seating is limited and registration will close when we reach maximum capacity for the event space. Please contact us in advance if you are registering more than 4 attendees from your district.
We look forward to seeing you at this complimentary seminar for our public and charter school clients.
When: May 3, 2017 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Where: Shipman & Goodwin Hartford Office, One Constitution Plaza, Hartford, CT 06103
Speakers: Andrew Davis, Matthew Ranelli, Aaron Levy, Laurann Asklof, Christine Chipman