Julie Fay will be a presenter during the webinar, “Compliance Considerations of Federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans” hosted by the Association of Independent Schools in New England. This webinar is for heads of school, financial and human resource leaders who have applied for a PPP loan.
If your school is pursuing a PPP loan, join this webinar for pointers about the key policies, timelines and compliance requirements to keep front and center.
This webinar will explore:
- How the PPP loan differs from other relief funds available under the CARES Act
- What it means to be a recipient of PPP loan federal financial assistance
- Policies, notice requirements and timelines for compliance
- Actions needed to comply with Title IX and Title VI requirements, and other applicable civil rights laws
- Impacts specific to single-sex or religious schools
- Additional practical considerations
WHEN: April 23, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST