Please join Shipman & Goodwin partners Andrew Davis, Aaron Levy and Matt Ranelli for this informative program regarding current and pressing environmental and renewable energy-related issues and opportunities for independent schools. The presenters will address key legal and practical issues independent schools face in their day-to-day operations as well as with campus building, renovation and demolition projects, with particular focus on:
- Managing Environmental Risks and Hazardous Building Materials (e.g., mold, asbestos, lead, PCBs)
- Best Practices When Dealing with Outside Environmental Consultants and Contractors
- Responding to Environmental, Health and Safety Concerns and Crisis Management
- Facility-wide Energy Planning
- Important Considerations for Solar and Other Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects
- C-PACE and other State Financing Programs for Renewable Energy and Green Building Projects
Attendees will benefit from an engaging discussion with attorneys who regularly assist independent schools with environmental and energy-related matters. The presenters invite your input on particular issues your school is facing and any other matters you would like them to discuss during the presentation. Please provide your suggestions, comments and questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if there are specific issues you would like the presenters to address.