PLEASE NOTE: Due to the impending snowstorm, Wednesday’s program has been postponed to THURSDAY, JANUARY 13th, with the same time and same location.
January 13, 2011
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Choate Rosemary Hall, Getz Auditorium
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
Shipman & Goodwin and the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) will hold a seminar for Independent Schools on the topic of Legal Implications of Bullying on Independent School Campuses for Heads, Business Managers and/or those dealing with school litigation issues at Choate Rosemary Hall, Getz Auditorium. This program will deal specifically with the legal implications of bullying on independent school campuses. Please note this seminar is open to Independent Schools only.
This workshop will address:
* The legal definition of bullying for independent schools
* Sample policy language to consider
* Common pitfalls to avoid during a bullying investigation
* Roles and Rights of Parents and Students
* What documents may be shared with the student victim/bully and parents
* When to involve outside agencies such as the police and/or DCF
To register for this event, please click here. There is a $10.00 registration fee.