In its 2022 regular session, the General Assembly made a number of changes to the statutes that affect public education in Connecticut. This summary provides a brief overview of some of the more significant changes. Links to the new legislation are provided in the electronic version of this publication.
In this issue, we provide overviews of the following areas:
- Statutory Changes Related to Mental and Physical Health Services in Schools
- Statutory Changes Affecting Students
- Statutory Changes Affecting School District Operation
- Statutory Changes Affecting Employment
- Miscellaneous Statutory Changes Affecting Schools