In its 2018 Regular Session, the General Assembly made a number of changes in the statutes that affect public education in Connecticut. This workshop is intended to give public and charter school personnel an overview of some of the changes that were made in the Regular Session.
Workshop topics include new guidance and/or changes regarding the following:
- Restraint, Seclusion and Exclusionary Time Out
- Student Data Privacy
- Guidelines for Life Threatening Food Allergies, Glycogen Storage Disease and Administering Epinephrine
- New Curriculum Requirements
- Special Education Service Provider Agreements
- Oral Health Assessments
- Changes to Mandated Reporting Requirements
- Personnel or Medical Record Requests
- Background Checks
- Minimum Budget Requirement
- and more
>> Download the 2018 Education Legislation Summary.
Parking will be validated. We look forward to seeing you at this complimentary seminar.