Join attorneys Thomas B. Mooney, Gary R. Brochu, Jessica L. Ritter and Jessica Richman Smith for a timely presentation for board of education members. Workshop sessions will be held on March 24th in our Stamford office and April 8th in our Hartford office. This workshop will discuss the rules and expectations of board membership, and is intended to provide a comprehensive review of the legal rights and responsibilities of board of education members.
Workshop topics will include:
- Board Role and Responsibilities
- Public Meetings and the FOIA
- Robert’s Rules of Order and Meeting Conduct
- Board-Superintendent Relations
- Governing Member Behavior
Each participant is invited to bring a guest(s) to the workshop. When registering, please register your guest(s) as well.